Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fair Maidens ~ Calendimaggio Assisi

I know, yet another post of Calendimaggio! This is number 3 but I can't help myself and frankly, there will be a couple of more.

Aren't these girls adorable? Maybe next go round I'll be born in Assisi. :)





















This girl with the flowers (below) is the "Madonna Primavera" who got chosen by the Parte de Sotto because they won two out of the three medieval games. (A tug of war, a treggia race, and the crossbow.) I believe the young man who won crossbow got to choose his fair maiden. Romantic right?


Have a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Bella! They look SO Italiano!

Victoria said...

Yay..so magical and super gorgeous..thankyou! hugs! Beautiful!!
Kiki~

Theresa said...

They are all so pretty.