Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lucy's Ojai Walk

I realize I am getting off the art a bit here, but I can't help myself and since I have been mentioning my puppy-sitting so much ... I have decided to share my daily Lucy adventure. This was yesterday in Ojai going up the road from my sister's house. Lucy the Labradoodle is only 5 months old and is already getting to be kind of a giant.





Meet Lucy- Destructor of hairbrushes, pajama tops, shampoo bottles, toilet paper rolls and trash baskets.

Lucy meeting goats for the first time. Very exciting.

Taking a break in the shade.


O.K., I have promised myself that I will bring out my sketchbook today and get to some actual drawing of oak trees. Why do I procrastinate doing something I love? I can't possibly be the only one who does this. I suppose I can always blame it on the heat.

"You are what your deep driving desire is."
~ Brihaduranyahn Upanishad

Hmmm.


No comments: