Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Music Al Fresco!

My friend Amanda always has a way of bringing music into her life and her home. (We lovingly refer to it as "the Magic Cottage.") On Sunday she invited over a few friends and neighbors for a lovely end of summer evening of wine and music. Some of my favorite moments in Los Angeles have been manifested and created by Amanda and I am forever grateful for those memories.






Believe it or not this is actually outside!


After 10pm one of the neighbors wasn't too happy with our outdoor concert so ... the few of us left moved it inside for a bit of a sing-a-long. (Love a sing-a-long.)

I always plan to take off at reasonable hour but somehow I am often the last to leave. I just can't help myself. As was the case on Sunday.

Be happy now.
Enjoy the creative process-
the process of creating you life,
yourself,
and the project you're working on - today.
Don't wait for those finishing moments
to take pleasure in your work and your life.
Find joy all along the way.
~Melody Beattie

No comments: