Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Dad


I love this picture. It's my Dad with my sister Penny and I. I am the one one right. I have no idea what my dad is pointing at or why we are laughing so hard but I love our faces. We are cracking up! Some of my favorite memories growing up were of my family laughing so hard around the dinner table, that my dad and sister would have tears streaming down their faces.

What are your favorite memories?

Anchorage, Alaska 197?

Happy Birthday Dad!
You are the best!

4 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Awww. Happy Birthday Dad, too!
And a wonderful holiday to you!

C A said...

HELLO, SORRY FOR THE LAST RESPONSE, I WAS TRAVELING!! HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

@ MAISONCHAPLIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

erin's art and gardens said...

what a great photo!! i can feel the happiness!

PK Studios said...

So how is it I have never seen this photo???? I look like Benjamin here...or is it the other way around??