Friday, October 2, 2009

... back home to L.A.

I am back in Los Angeles, sitting at my computer and listening to Indigo Girls ... "Fly away little bird, find the song in you that no one's heard, strengthen your wings as you sing your solo flight, through this short life ..." Beautiful.

It's been pretty busy since I returned from Ojai Tuesday (thus the lagging on the blogging) ... writing class, figure drawing, cleaning, errands, the chiropractor (thanks to heavy and awkward luggage) and tonight a lovely evening with girlfriends! Nothing like good conversation at a wine bar with happy hour prices on food! If you live in L.A. check out Vinoteca in the Los Feliz area and order the happy hour pinot & the antipasto ortolano (add the goat cheese.)

I took these pictures before leaving Ojai. I love that my sister always has flowers in her home. I think I am going to do that more often. Even Lucy seems to appreciate them!






Lucy

Let's bring along the friend
who knows the art
of joyful living
to help us learn the same.
~ Melody Beattie

No comments: